Senior DevOps Engineer - Contract
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join us on a contract basis to work on one of our new digital solutions, this will be for a 3 Month period with the possibility to extend beyond this.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Contract Senior DevOps Engineer who is looking for an exciting project to work on implementing a new communication platform solution to a large client.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be working on the support and delivery of Cloud based pipelines for our new flagship digital products. You will be closely involved in projects to deliver our new mobile app and our state-of-the-art communication platform technology. You will be involved with the deployment and automation of the Cloud based platform, automating application configuration through APIs.
CDL are one of the UK’s leading insurance software houses, we are a privately owned company that has experienced continuous year on year growth and we employ over 600 people at our campus in Stockport. We are a certified UK top employer by the Top Employers Institute and are constantly striving to provide our employees with the best working environment and conditions. We have spearheaded development in the aggregator, web and telematics space, including connected home, enrichment and self-service solutions. As a result, the company’s robust and innovative technologies have enabled our customers to thrive in the highly competitive UK insurance marketplace.
What you’ll have:
- Experience with Cloud based Delivery Pipelines
- Deployment and build automation using Terraform
- Versions control experience – Git / Gitlab / Github
- Experience with AWS
- Solution Configuration
- User Management – SSO/IAM
- Automating application configuration through APIs
- Solution Integrations
- Top Employer Award third year running
- Flexible hours
- On-site free parking
- Open plan modern offices
- Shuttle bus to and from the station
- Subsidised restaurant
- Dress down policy
- Social activities, including summer BBQ and Christmas Parties. We have a team dedicated to running internal social activities such as comedy nights, canoeing, break out rooms and much more
- Car valeting, Barber, Yoga classes, Boot camp and Massage services all on site
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shower and dry rooms on-site