CDL is one of the UK’s leading insurance software houses, employing over 600 people at its campus in Stockport. It has a strong track record in the high volume retail insurance sector, with clients including Ageas Retail, Swinton Insurance, Tesco Bank, iGO4 and John Lewis, to name a few. CDL has spearheaded developments in the aggregator, web and telematics space, including connected home, enrichment and self-service solutions. As a result, the company’s robust and innovative technologies have enabled its customers to thrive in the highly competitive UK insurance marketplace.
We have built a collaborative and creative culture where we like to work in small, focused groups so you are always learning from people around you and you feel a part of the success of the team, as well as the success of the company.
What you will do
A unique MI reporting and analysis role working with both internal and external clients to ensure their data reporting is accurate and timely. When clients require support, you will analyse data and use your extensive software product knowledge and superb problem-solving skills to find appropriate reporting solutions, and where possible generate future business revenues. You will be a key interface with clients both on the telephone and in person. As you would expect in such a consultative role, every day brings diverse demands and the knowledge that your solutions will have a major impact on the operational efficiencies of our clients. Excellent career progression opportunities for someone looking for a fast-paced, highly interactive data analyst role.
- Experience of producing reports and Dashboards using Tableau
- Demonstrable experience in a Data Analysis, or Reporting role
- Proficient with writing T-SQL queries
- Experience of using SQL Server to manipulate and extract data
- Proven experience of dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant Degree in an IT related subject.
The salary band for the role is between £23,500 to £40,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
The closing date for applications is 18th June 2019.
- Work with the best in the business
- Flexible hours
- Shuttle bus to and from the station
- Subsidised restaurant
- 25 days holiday to start
- Social activities
- Dress down policy
- Tax-free child-care vouchers
- Life and health assurance
- Award nominated learning programmes
- Community projects
- Opportunities for career progression