Are you a Lead Analyst with experience in agile who is looking to work in a collaborative and inspiring environment? As a Lead Analyst you will work with our agile delivery squads, focused on delivering value to our customers via Strata, our flagship insurance product.
CDL has established its position as a market leader in the highly competitive retail insurance sector by consistently creating powerful software solutions that deliver competitive and innovative advantage to our customers. We've custom-built our own modern, open offices set in our own landscaped campus in Stockport, employing over 600 staff, providing for over 100 internet brands (Asda, Tesco, Money Supermarket, Swinton, AA, and Sainsbury’s) to name a few.
There is also a subsidised restaurant and a games room. We have built a collaborative and creative culture where we employ agile techniques to deliver our pace-setting applications. We like to work in small, focused groups so you are always learning from people around you and you feel a part of the success of each project you are involved with.
Our Agile Journey
Here at CDL we do agile at scale from ‘The Codeworks’ our new purpose built software house in Stockport near Manchester. Over the last few years our transformational agile journey has seen us become one of the top tier software houses in the Northwest, we aim to be the very best. If you have a passion to uncover better ways of developing software, this opportunity offers a key role within our Development function to facilitate the accelerated evolution of our lean agile practices.
What you will do
As a Lead Analyst you will be an important member of the product family utilising your collaborative team skills communicating and working alongside Testers, Developer, and Product Owners to produce a product with quality at its heart.
- Experience in a previous Lead Analyst role.
- Understand, map and communicate current end-to-end customer journeys and business processes
- Work with software engineering teams to capture, analyse, define and document deliverable business change requirements, including non-functional requirements.
- Drive analysis to identify the systems and process impacts arising from agreed business requirements and translate requirements into systems functional/behavioural models (e.g Use Cases, Screen Navigations etc)
- Representation of the business’ interests during the design and development processes
- Identify and agree solution options to meet business objectives/requirements
- Ability to understand and communicate the intended value outcomes to ensure development teams can collaborate to deliver the goals.
- Ability to break the requirements/ objectives into User Stories.
- Experience of analysing high-level epics.
- Understanding of user mapping techniques, and vertical slicing. Slicing requirements to enable incremental delivery.
- Working with the product owner to support and enable backlog refinement.
- Where appropriate be able to measurably demonstrate the value of work delivered.
- Proven ability to work with Stakeholders of the business.
- Previous experience of working in an agile cross-functional team.
- Work with the best in the business
- On-site free parking
- Open plan modern offices
- Shuttle bus to and from the station
- Excellent training and development platform
- Opportunities for career progression
- Subsidised restaurant
- 25 days holiday to start
- Dress down policy
- Tax free child care vouchers
- Life and health assurance
- Pension scheme
- Community projects
- Games room and chill out zone
- Social activities, regular social events through our social group Xtra, including a summer BBQ, competitions, bowling, go-karting, football games, Winter party and much more!
- Car wash, Barber, Yoga classes, Boot Camp and Massage services all on site
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shower and dry rooms