Service Analyst (ITIL)
CDL is one of the UK’s leading insurance software houses, employing over 600 people at its campus in Stockport. It has a strong track record in the high volume retail insurance sector, with clients including Ageas Retail, Swinton Insurance, Tesco Bank, iGO4 and John Lewis, to name a few. CDL has spearheaded developments in the aggregator, web and telematics space, including connected home, enrichment and self-service solutions. As a result, the company’s robust and innovative technologies have enabled its customers to thrive in the highly competitive UK insurance marketplace.
What you will do
You will be a key member of the service management team, working alongside Service Managers and the Service Delivery Leaders to make sure that services provided by Service Management are delivered using agreed policy, process and procedures. Reporting into Service Management Resource Manager, you will direct contact with internal and external customers for customer service. Request updates on support logs from teams when required. You will be passionate about offering excellent customer service and will escalate urgent customer issues to Service Managers and Service Delivery Leaders where relevant. We will help you in identifying any training required to increase your knowledge and skills, and consistently be improving at your job.
Other aspects of the role will include problem solving, ad hoc report creation, following ITIL best practise at all times. We will expect you to hit the ground running, strengthening your CDL product knowledge along the way. If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you.
The successful applicant will have:
- Previous exposure to ITIL release, service management and/or project management.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle work pressures to successfully deliver releases.
- Experience of working across different business areas, demonstrating customer focus and good corporate awareness.
- Demonstrable ability of being able to communicate across departments at all levels both internally and externally
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent.
- ITIL Foundation qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Computer literate and experienced user of MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Proven ability and experience of providing a high level of customer care.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accepts ownership and takes responsibility.
- Opportunities for career progression
- Award nominated learning programmes
- Work with the best in the business
- Flexible hours
- 25 days holiday to start
- Life and health assurance
- Shuttle bus to and from the station
- Subsidised restaurant
- Social activities
- Dress down policy
- Tax free child care vouchers
- Community projects