CDL is one of the UK’s leading insurance software houses, employing over 650 people at its campus in Stockport. It has a strong track record in the high-volume retail insurance sector, with clients including Ageas Retail, Swinton Insurance, Tesco Bank, iGO4 and John Lewis, to name a few. CDL has spearheaded developments in the aggregator, web and telematics space, including connected home, enrichment and self-service solutions. As a result, the company’s robust and innovative technologies have enabled its customers to thrive in the highly competitive UK insurance marketplace.
We've built a collaborative and creative culture where we employ Agile techniques to deliver our pace-setting applications. We like to work in small, focused groups so you're always learning from people around you and you feel a part of the success of each project you are involved with.
What you’ll do:
Reporting directly to the Quality & ServiceNow Manager, you’ll work within a team to complete end to end testing of major software developments, and associated insurance product developments. Having chance to generate, support, or personally undertake projects, you’ll play a key part in improving the quality, service & efficiency of our products as an expert testing resource.
- Proven experience in an insurance company, broker or insurance software environment
- Proven commercial experience
- Experience of insurance product testing
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Flexible hours
- Shuttle bus to and from the station
- Subsidised restaurant
- 25 days holiday to start
- Social activities
- Dress down policy
- Tax free child care vouchers
- Life and health assurance
- Award nominated learning programmes
- Community projects
- Opportunities for career progression