Talent Acquisition Partner
Are you a technology savvy recruiter? Do you enjoy building relationships with partners across the business, whilst adding business value? Do you have a knack for learning and implementing creative resourcing strategies? Then we want you!
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition partner to join our team. With a strong collaborative focus and drive for continuous improvement, you’ll be key part of our HR team as they look to be truly transformational. You will be an experienced Talent Partner, Resourcing Partner, Recruiter, with an extensive background in recruiting technology talent for an in-house or agency environment. You will have strong experience in applying resourcing techniques, using the best methods of social media to attract quality talent whilst ensuring CDL’s employer brand and values are embedded in every stage of the recruitment process. You will work closely with our HR Business Partners, providing strategic resourcing advice to support all our internal customers.
This is a perfect opportunity to be part of driving a culture of excellence in everything we do.
- To be involved in the entire resourcing lifecycle – from requirement gathering, advert writing, advertising across social media, resourcing, and headhunting for roles across the organisation.
- Manage the recruitment budget and reduce the agency spend whilst maintaining quality talent
- Build a talent database of candidates to meet the recruitment forecast and manage the current recruitment database (Workable)
- Collaborate with internal partners for Talent Mapping, Streamlining, and Pipelining
- Network at Tech events such as Meetups
- Attend recruitment events at University, Colleges, participating in Hackathons
- Provide consultancy and mentorship to the HR Team on employer brand and recruitment
- Assist the HR Manager with the recruitment strategy and forecast
- Make recommendations on new methods of attracting talent
- Talent map potential roles liaising with the HR Team for succession plans
- Produce reports on recruitment for board meetings
What you’ll have
- Extensive experience in end of end resourcing, preferably in-house
- Demonstrable experience and success in recruiting for Technology roles covering a wide variety of skillsets, and backgrounds
- Strong technical & networking skills, digitally savvy with experience using LinkedIn, Boolean, Advance Search Operators and social media to recruit and attract top talent
- Self-motivation and the ability to use your own initiative who thrives when under pressure and ability to adapt in a changing environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Collaborative approach and enjoys working with different teams of people
- Flexible hours
- Shuttle bus to and from local train and bus station
- Subsidised restaurant
- Dress down policy
- Start with 25 days’ holiday
- Life and Health Insurance
- Award-nominated learning programme
- Community projects
- Opportunities for career progression